Foodservice at WCCC is provided by AVI Fresh in the form of WCCC's cafeteria and catering. Learn more by clicking the website above.
Weekly Menu Specials 4/13 - 4/17
Monday, April 13
• Corn Chowder
• Corn Dogs
Tuesday, April 14
• Vegetable Soup
• Pulled Pork Sandwich
Wednesday, April 15
• Chicken & Rice
• Beef Taco
Thursday, April 16
• Mushroom Soup
• Fried Fish Sandwich with Chips
Friday, April 17
• Chicken Chipotle
Commissioners Hall Kiosk
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Featuring Starbucks coffee and flavor shots, bottled beverages plus grab-n-go sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit and more!
Fresh Express Menu
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese (Classic American Griller or Buffalo Chicken Griller)
- Quesadillas (Cheese or Chicken)
- Gourmet Flatbreads (Turkey Bacon Ranch, Buffalo Chicken or Basil Tomato)
- Moe's Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni)
- Breakfast Sandwiches (Cheese Muffin or Sausage & Cheese Muffin)
- Homemade Soup of the Day (Small, Large or with a 1/2 Panini)
AVI Fresh provides foodservices in our Café, located in Founders Hall. The Café features a variety of food concepts and menu offerings to satisfy every taste.
The Café will include the following food stations:
- Wrapped is a made-to-order deli venue with wraps and signature salads
- Dos Manos serves up authentic burritos, nachos and more
- The Met is a selection of fresh burgers, fire-grilled specialties and all of your favorite sides
- Piazza is a signature pizza program
- Fresh Portable Fare offers an array of exciting portable meals and snacks
- The Café also includes a barista-style coffee bar featuring Starbucks “We Proudly Serve” coffee drinks and fresh pastries.
In addition, there are vending services in each building at the Youngwood campus and the WCCC education centers.
Hours of operation
Fall and spring semester: Monday and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Summer semester: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Commissioners Hall kiosk: Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Café Hospitality, a mini-restaurant operated by WCCC hospitality students and faculty, is also available to students. Café Hospitality serves lunch and/or dinner in the Commissioners Hall dining room on designated weekdays during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Seating is limited and reservations are required.