Foodservice at Westmoreland is provided by AVI Fresh in The Den in Founders Hall and catering. Learn more by clicking the website above.
Fall 2016 Hours:
The Den • 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday - Friday
Westly's Cafe • 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday
Commisioners Hall Kiosk • 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
AVI Fresh - The Den
AVI Fresh provides foodservices in The Den, located in Founders Hall. The Den features a variety of food concepts and menu offerings to satisfy every taste.
The Den includes the following food stations:
- Wrapped is a made-to-order deli venue with wraps and signature salads
- Piazza is a signature pizza program
- Fresh Portable Fare offers an array of exciting portable meals and snacks
- The Den also features “We Proudly Brew Starbucks Coffee" drinks and fresh pastries.
Commissioners Hall Kiosk
Featuring Starbucks coffee and flavor shots, bottled beverages plus grab-n-go sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit and more!
Fresh Express Menu
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese (Classic American Griller or Buffalo Chicken Griller)
- Quesadillas (Cheese or Chicken)
- Gourmet Flatbreads (Turkey Bacon Ranch, Buffalo Chicken or Basil Tomato)
- Moe's Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni)
- Breakfast Sandwiches (Cheese Muffin or Sausage & Cheese Muffin)
- Homemade Soup of the Day (Small, Large or with a 1/2 Panini)
In addition, there are vending services in each building at the Youngwood campus and the WCCC education centers.
Café @ 145
Café @ 145, a mini-restaurant operated by WCCC hospitality students and faculty, is also available to students. Café @145 serves lunch and/or dinner in the Commissioners Hall dining room on designated weekdays during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Seating is limited and reservations are required.