Foodservice at WCCC is provided by AVI Fresh in The Den in Founders Hall and catering. Learn more by clicking the website above.
All services are currently closed.
All services will resume August 22, 2016. The hours beginning that day is as follows:
The Den • 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Monday - Friday
Westly's Cafe • 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday
Commisioners Hall Kiosk • 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
AVI Fresh - The Den
AVI Fresh provides foodservices in The Den, located in Founders Hall. The Den features a variety of food concepts and menu offerings to satisfy every taste.
The Den includes the following food stations:
- Wrapped is a made-to-order deli venue with wraps and signature salads
- Piazza is a signature pizza program
- Fresh Portable Fare offers an array of exciting portable meals and snacks
- The Den also features “We Proudly Brew Starbucks Coffee" drinks and fresh pastries.
Commissioners Hall Kiosk
Featuring Starbucks coffee and flavor shots, bottled beverages plus grab-n-go sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit and more!
Fresh Express Menu
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese (Classic American Griller or Buffalo Chicken Griller)
- Quesadillas (Cheese or Chicken)
- Gourmet Flatbreads (Turkey Bacon Ranch, Buffalo Chicken or Basil Tomato)
- Moe's Pizza (Cheese or Pepperoni)
- Breakfast Sandwiches (Cheese Muffin or Sausage & Cheese Muffin)
- Homemade Soup of the Day (Small, Large or with a 1/2 Panini)
In addition, there are vending services in each building at the Youngwood campus and the WCCC education centers.
Café @ 145
Café @ 145, a mini-restaurant operated by WCCC hospitality students and faculty, is also available to students. Café @145 serves lunch and/or dinner in the Commissioners Hall dining room on designated weekdays during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Seating is limited and reservations are required.