Westmoreland has one of the area’s best culinary programs; we have graduated some of the regions (and country’s) top chefs, including Rich Rosendale who holds the prestigious title of Certified Master Chef.
With fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchens, knowledgeable professors and a direct line to connections within the industry, we have what it takes to train you into a successful culinary chef. Are you ambitious enough to do what it takes to succeed in this fast-paced and exciting field? Think YOU can handle the heat?
Westmoreland programs are accredited as Exemplary through the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation.
Need additional information or have program-specific questions?
Contact Dr. Cindy Komarinski at email@example.com or 724-925-4251
Programs of Study
- Baking and Pastry, AAS, Apprenticeship
- Baking and Pastry, AAS, Non-Apprenticeship
- Culinary Arts, AAS, Apprenticeship
- Culinary Arts, AAS Non-Apprenticeship
- Dietetic Technology/Nutritional Services Management, AAS
- Dining Room Management, Certificate
- Hotel and Resort Management, AAS
- Restaurant/Culinary Management, AAS