How to transfer credits to Westmoreland:
1. Send official, sealed transcripts to the Westmoreland County Community College Admissions Office at: 145 Pavilion Lane Youngwood, PA 15697
2. Complete the Transfer of Credits form which is available by clicking the button below or from the Admissions Office in Room 130 Founders Hall at the Youngwood campus. Mail the completed form to the Admissions office at the address provided above or fax it to 724-925-4292.
Download the transfer form here
3. Include course descriptions for all the courses you wish to transfer into Westmoreland. *Course descriptions must be from the college/university catalog where the course(s) were taken.
Credits over 10 years old without a degree completed will not be accepted.
Credits over 10 years old with a degree completed will be accepted at the discretion of the college.
4. Once we receive your official transcript, Transfer of Credits form, and course descriptions, we will evaluate your transcript to see what courses will be accepted.
5. When the evaluation is complete, the Transfer of Credits form will be mailed to you and your courses will be entered into your Westmoreland account.
6. When you receive your Transfer of Credits form in the mail, please call your advisor to schedule your classes for the upcoming semester.
7. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 724-925-4077.